• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tomm1468

1. Tomm1468

Plastic Gas Tank Hole Fix.

Well, normally, yes, but I lifted the truck at least 3 inches. so I have a significant amount of clearance under there...
  2. Tomm1468

Yeah, IDK why there are so many homeless here. I've heard that the local city gov. gives a lot of handouts, but idk. I'm not from Washington and am not planning on staying after I graduate from school. The part about a locking gas filler actually made me the most upset. My tank doesn't have a...
  3. Tomm1468

That's the basic plan as of right now; I just don't have the time or money to put a new one in, i figured the rubber would get worn out at some point. as for a skid plate, I have the OE skid plat on the bottom of it. If you look at the pic with the hole, the skid plate is on the bottom, and the...
  4. Tomm1468

Hey all, I figured I would post this here because I had difficulty finding much information about it online. I, living in the shizz hole that is Spokane, am dealing with a vast amount of homeless people on a daily; it hasn't mattered much until last week when I had someone drill a hole in the...
  5. Tomm1468

00 Ranger Axle Swap

I have a 2000 ranger, XLT. With the 8.8
  6. Tomm1468

00 Ranger Axle Swap

hey all, I am currently planning out an axle swap for my ranger. It all seems pretty straight forward. I am planning on using the Dana44 and 9" coming out of a 78/79 F150. I have my eye on the James Duff long travel radius arm kit to accomplish the swap. My question comes in with the VSS on my...
  7. Tomm1468

V8 help

So, I think I solved the transmission issues, I took the time to do a proper fluid check and got it perfect and haven't had any other problems. the P0340, idk what its about, i have a new alternator in so it should be ok, so if it comes back up, then Ill check it. the engine is running a little...
  8. Tomm1468

V8 help

new symptom, P0340 code has popped up, I did have my cam synchronizer go out and I replaced it with the highest quality one I could find. I have a new sensor, and a new alternator, and haven't had any trouble with this code over the last 200 miles since I put the motor back together.
  9. Tomm1468

347 Stroker build in a 2000 5.0

COMP Cams K35-450-8 - COMP Cams what do we think of this in the 347 build, slightly more aggressive than the E303 cam, but still keeps my lobe separation at 110. also, these ? Summit Racing SUM-162SBF185WIN
  10. Tomm1468

V8 help

Yes, I have a 302 out of an 00 Mountaineer and the accompanying 4R70W. Both of which only had 80k miles on them. my transfer case doesn't work, pretty sure the chain is broken inside, but its a manual shift BW4406 out of an 00 F150. maybe that's the culprit ?
  11. Tomm1468

V8 help

new symptom, its just started to intermittently hesitate to shift up around 40 mph. Not a ton of times, but not none either. I have no idea whats up with this truck. Also, I put in the new MAF, it brought the long term fuel trim down from 14-16 to within spec (barely) having them sit between 9...
  12. Tomm1468

V8 help

New
  13. Tomm1468

V8 help

also I should probably note, My cats are both brand new, since I had to build the exhaust system for the 5.0, and my fuel filter was changed probably 5 months ago. and the guy who deleted the PATS system off my explorer computer also added an "87 octane performance package" to the computer...
  14. Tomm1468

V8 help

Ok, so I've finally been able to get in a decent amount of driving and my MPG still sucks nuts, about 10 in the city. All the things that have been replaced within the past month. IAC, PCV, Spark Plugs, Wires, all vacuum lines, Fuel injectors, 02 sensors (upstream). I realize that I'm basically...
  15. Tomm1468

347 Stroker build in a 2000 5.0

😍😍😍

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad