• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Troublemaker

1. Troublemaker

interchangable parts list

Hey Guy's, will explorer front fenders fit a 96 ranger, got a guy telling me they have the same part number? Steve
  2. Troublemaker

TIB replacements

Hey Folks I have a two wheel drive 96 extend cab Ranger (had a 97 till some SOB stole it) that got hit on the drivers side, it took out/bent the axle, radius arm and spindle with out tweaking the frame thank god. my question for you is will the 96 Mazda parts fit the 96 ranger? if that's all i...
  3. Troublemaker

clutch activation rod bushing

hey guy's my clutch activation rod fell off of the clutch pedal, that little plastic keeper/bushing just fell apart. bought a new one from ford put it in the master cyc activation rod end now it won't seat on the pin on the clutch pedal. oh and won't come out with out destroying it. is there a...
  4. Troublemaker

Door Switch

ok maybe this aint the correct place to ask this but here goes, 1996 ranger 4L My key buzzer goes off and stay's on until i start it, the dome light had to have the bulb taken out because it stayed on all the time. Sounds to me like a bad door switch, where is the thing and who has replacements...
  5. Troublemaker

4.0 liter radiator

Hey guys, What size is the 4.0 liter radiator? I just bought a 96 ranger that might have had the radiator replaced. the core is only about 1 inch thick and the stock shroud doesn't fit. Can someone supply a picture of what the stock one looks like. Steve
  6. Troublemaker

Shifting problem

Hey folks, new to the site, I have a 96 4L 5 speed ranger XLT with intermittent shifter problems, I have trouble getting into 1st and 2nd at lights, is there linkage for the shifter or does it go straight into the top of the tranny? Steve

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad