• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by UIS Biggin

1. Gauges not working at all

So im trying to troubleshoot some of the gremlins in my project truck and im kinda stuck. None of the gagues in the truck work (fuel, oil pressure, voltmeter, temp and the tac) ive checked all the fuses but have not pulled the cluster out yet (its cold and raining right now lol) im thinking the...
  2. 89 4x4 transmission swap.

So the transmission in my 89 with the 2.9l v6 dosent have 5th gear and I have a buddy who has a 98 4.0l 4x4 parts truck who says I can have the trans cheap. I know the M50D-R1 will bolt to the 2.9l just fine but I'm not sure about the transfer case. The case is a manual shift BW1350. Sent from...
  3. First Ranger 89 XLT 4X4

New to the forms and new to rangers. Picked up a 89 the other day to have as a trail toy. I have to replace the slave cylinder this weekend but other than that the truck is issue free. Right now she has a 4in body lift and old school 29x7 biased ply mud grips on it. The plan is to ditch the body...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad