• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by underpsi30

1. Oil Pressure

I am just wondering what most trucks w/ the 4.0 ohv run pressure wise on the stock gauge as mine is on cold around the "O" and "R" and then after running around for awhile I notice it up to around the "R" and "M" but never has went higher then the "M". I thought that it was kinda low but my...
  2. fuel filter

I am new to the rangers and was just wanting to change my fuel filter when I do an oil change but just wondering where it is..lol... I have not got under the truck yet besides to do an oil change but have been thinking of doing the fuel filter as well. Thanks
  3. door handle rivets ??

I noticed that my handles was loose and thought it was something inside but when i lifted up the handle to open i looked and the rivets were gone..lol.. anyways I was just wondering if anyone knew what size to get as I was going Monday to get them. Thanks
  4. new from indy

New to the forum and thought I would introduce myself. I am from indianapolis, in and usually drive my daily 93' ranger and have a built f350 as well. nice to be on the board and great things I have already read about..
  5. my daily ranger and my psd dually

here is my daily ranger.. 93' ranger xlt extended cab, 4.0 v6, djm 3/4 kit, 98' gt 17" wheels. have the center caps on now and my 99' built F350 dually 2wd.. to much to list...lol but these are w/ my custom cut and milled down 22" semi alcoa's
  6. Engine Heating problem maybe??

I have a 1993 ranger w/ the 4.0 ohc w/ an auto trans. and I have noticed that after driving for a bit i see the temp gauge go to little before the middle of normal and then shoot back down alittle as I take it that is the t-stat opening up. but after awhile of driving after that point the temp...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad