• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by USMC5811

1. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

After doing some research it looks like I will be going with the 2.9 since I wasn’t to be up and running by hunting season. Thanks for the input. I will be looking at some aftermarket heads.
  2. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

I’ll be hitting the junkyards Thursday. I’m working nights tonight and then will be off. I have a job interview Thursday morning and after that I will spend the day looking for a good donor vehicle. Hopefully I’ll have a better paying job that’s mon- fri instead of swinging from night to day...
  3. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

That’s kinda my thinking right now. A simple engine swap would be the easiest. After that I will see how she does. If It seems to be good vehicle then maybe I will start changing things out. The bronco has been taking very good care of. I am the third owner including my dad. He bought it for...
  4. 89 bronco II with a blown engine

I just recently was gifted an 89 bronco II XLT 4WD automatic transmission with a blown engine. Everything else is in great shape minus a rust spot or two around the fenders. I’m not a great mechanic by no means but do have some experience. I’m just wondering what my options are. I would love to...
  5. New guy here from Virginia.

Hello all I just became the owner of an 89 bronco II XLT and will be looking for info on fixing it up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad