• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by W.E. Racing

1. 4.0 major overheating.

first, ive been lost n gone for wahile. i sold my ranger last fall after i bought an f-150 and was happy until i felt compelled to build the sweet truck my dad never approved of. so my sis got a 4.0 ranger years ago one day blew the water pump and it overheated. overheated to where it was...
  2. 2.3 turbo coupe swap

found a complete 2.3 turbo engine from a turbo coupe. need to know if itll work in my 94 4x4 ranger. i figure ill need the comp. and wiring harness. will my 5spd bolt up? how hard and long will this swap take? need some input asap. dont like rushing it but im afraid he will sell it and getting...
  3. 3.0 to 2.3 turbo conersion?

hi. im kind new here. i use to belong to thi site when i first got my ranger but i had other things to focus on. now after having my '94 3.0 ranger for 3 years i thought of beefing it up. im working on deal to get a 2.5l turbo engine from a 98 ranger. its already set up for a turbo...would this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad