• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wahoo

1. 3.0 loss of vacuum

So now that I kinda know what it's called . I did some more research. It's a vacuum resivor for the AC system. The lines are all kinda treed of a main vacuum line so it did affect vacuum to the other sensors and egr system. Leak plugged no matter what , so all is good for now. Fixed drive...
  2. 3.0 loss of vacuum

Ok, thx I'll look into that . Appreciate the info
  3. 3.0 loss of vacuum

Ok, that would make some sence, I never looked for a check valve, do you know where it's located in vacuum line? Picture of check valve? There was a short section of Ridged vacuum line missing so I never saw this vacuum line stock to know if I'm missing a part. Thx for insight
  4. rough idle with shake as well as throttled maintaining steady speed/mph

Have you disconnected the IAC ? Idle Air Control. RPM should drop when disconnected if it's working . Can be removed and cleaned too.
  5. 3.0 loss of vacuum

I recently had a vacuum leak too, didn't affect brakes. The leak was at the passenger side firewall. A firm vacuum line that went to a black reservoir, mounted on ac equipment piece. The vacuum line just made a hard U turn into black reservoir. (Not sure what it is for or does) but the just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad