• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by warrior24

1. warrior24

o2 sensor location

o2 sensor location (SOLVED) Hello fellow Ranger Junkies. I am having trouble finding the o2 sensor behind my catalytic converter. I found the one before the cat but the one behind it is eluding me. Does anyone have an idea where its at? btw 92 ranger 4.0
  2. warrior24

03 fx4

will the whole rear end from an 03 fx4 fit into a 92? just like this swap except into a 92 http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/Fall2003/Out_with_the_old_in_with_the_new.htm
  3. warrior24

Pag oil

How much oil should I use in a new system, I replaced everything but the evaporator and the hoses since I flushed them. SHould I add all of this oil to the compressor?
  4. warrior24

Black death :(

I removed my orifice tube and I clearly have black death which is evident by the Teflon junk. I know I must replace just about everything. I plan to replace everything but the evaporator since I will be flushing that. Do I need to replace all the ruber hoses and Aluminium ones as well? My...
  5. warrior24

Wish me luck

I have a written welding test on Monday, than a visual welding test using GMAW. :icon_welder: I hope I get this job as its what I love doing and it will mean more money.
  6. warrior24

gear selector

*****Solved*****gear selector I am having trouble, I am attempting to install the gear selector cable on the tranny ( the one next to the kickdwown cable) however the thing only has 3 selections when I move it manually. So when I put the cable on I do not get all my gears. I did replace my...
  7. warrior24

Torque Converter

DO I have to fill my TC with fluid I forgot to? its all bolted up btw.
  8. warrior24

drivleine woes

My story goes as follows. I had a squeak when I went in reverse and increased as I accelerated. I replaced my u joints, all 3 of them and also the center support/drive shaft bearing. Then the squeaking stopped but now when I hit 43 mph I hear a vibration, which sounds almost as if I have subs...
  9. warrior24

grill mods

Has anyone used expanded metal or perforated metals as a grill on the Ranger? any ideas on if it will be enough air flowing to the radiator.
  10. warrior24

Wet Carpet : (

Ok my floor got soaked last week during a 3 day rain storm. My truck started to smell rotten so I pulled the carpet out so I could wash it and let it dry. Should I remove the jute and replace it with new jute or use some other insulation or just let the jute dry? I need to seal up the leak with...
  11. warrior24

Starter Solenoid

Whats the easiest way to change out the starter solenoid. I think mine is going bad I was having trouble today. All I would get is a click and nothing else, gave the starter solenoid a good whack with hammer and then it was able to start. Do I have to remove the starter?
  12. warrior24

Peeling Paint

What is the best way to go about re-painting my roof. The paint is starting to peel in places I would like to paint it my self. Rattle can or hvlp or shop? Cayman Metallic Clearcoat DA M6487
  13. warrior24

Check timing

I want to check the timing on my 92 ranger but it says I am supposed to remove the in line spout connector. Where is it? Also how am I supposed to be able to see the timing mark if its all the way at the bottom of the engine? I also realize the timing is non adjustable but I just want something...
  14. warrior24

Blown head gasket?

I think I have a blown head gasket. I have been having overheating problems and noticed one or two bubbles on my oil dipstick. Cant really tell if I am loosing coolant since I have been flushing it and draining it to change radiator and t-stat. My question is how much psi should I have when...
  15. warrior24

Cute truck

Any one else have there truck called cute or cute little truck? I have had my 92 ranger called that a couple times. Its borderline demeaning to old Jane.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad