• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by white trash

1. Yard cleanup

Yes I believe it is a Snoway. It will need new hoses, they look pretty rough. It did work before I took it off of the truck. The headgear is on the truck yet, if you are willing to take it off you can have it. I will sell just the plow, how much is it worth to you? Thanks, Brian
  2. Yard cleanup

Prices are negotiable, I would like someone to use what they can. I can't hold the wife off too much longer, then they will be scrapped.
  3. Yard cleanup

I need to get this stuff out of my yard. I have 2 Rangers and and Explorer. 1. 89 Ranger 4x4 Supercab- 2.9, world products heads, JBA chrome headers, 4.10 D-28 & 7.5 with Lock right lockers, 5 speed M5OD from 4.0, 4.0 clutch, 4.0 radiator, steel ladder rack, aluminium tool box, and all the rust...
  4. cam syncro won't come out

I'm working on a 96 4.0, and I'm trying to remove the cam syncro, I have removed the hold down clamp and have tried twisting, pulling, prying, swearing, and pounding on it and I cannot get it out. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could loosen this thing to remove it short of pulling the...
  5. 96 4.0 into 2000 explorer

I am swapping a 4.0 out of a 96 explorer sport into a 2000 explorer, the 4.0 in it had head issues and was a milkshake maker. What problems will I encounter in making the swap? It looks like I will have to find a flexplate for the 96 as it has 6 bolt holes and the one on the 2000 has 8. Can I...
  6. 4.0 Pulled now what?

I am swapping a 96 4.0 out of an exploder sport into a 2000 4dr exploder, the engine out of the 96 has about 130,000 miles on it. I was thinking of going over the engine and sealing it up (new gaskets etc.) is there anything that I really should do before I put it in? Thanks, Brian

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad