• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wiggle_wagon

1. Project Guinea Pig

I haven't done anything to it in about two years. My interests have gone elsewhere and I can't fault the gf for wanting her garage back. The main reason I've hung on so long is it was a storage spot full of Dana axles, cab for tools, then it started getting buried under miscellaneous crap like...
  2. Project Guinea Pig

Sorry to say it guys but I'm drastically changing direction in my life and hobbies. And will likely move away from here within a few months. The Ranger will fall by the wayside and many of my collected parts will be sold off. I need the money. I'm keeping the Exploder, the Superduty and oddly...
  3. The daily demo car.

So, during my nearly one year long absence from TRS this short bus has become my low budget project. With all the parts I've bought off Rock Auto I should get a sponsorship instead of just the fridge magnets. But still I'm impressed with them. They're my go-to now. Pics are in the works...
  4. Project Guinea Pig

Wow. Nearly a year without TRS. Had an issue logging in for about that long. Resolved? Still have the same menagerie of Fords. Been working on the Exploder a lot lately. Recently got another commitment from the gf to keep the Ranger provided I get it out of her garage. lol The SD has been the...
  5. Intro again.

Hi. I'm now "wiggle_wagon" but I'm not actually new here. My computer finally lost the password to my ancient "prerunner" name and I can't find which Email it was attached to. I've been here since 2009 (I think...) and been through several Email outfits. So.. "wiggle_wagon" is actually the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad