• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Willhall

1. '01 Windstar 3.8L into a 1994 Ranger xlt???

Well thanks for the info from everyone, from what I know personaly and from what you said on here I think I'll wait and find a good 4.0 or a 5.0 and save myself the headache of making this one work. As I'm getting the feeling that its going to be just that, making this fit, making that work...
  2. '01 Windstar 3.8L into a 1994 Ranger xlt???

Thanks for the reply, this engine from the Windstar, and its price are the reasons I'm considering this at all. Its a very low km engine for the year, 2001 with just a little over 100,000 km. Include the fact that I can get it from a friend for $100 or so, if it can be done it would keep the...
  3. '01 Windstar 3.8L into a 1994 Ranger xlt???

So as the title suggests, I'm wondering if I can fit a 2001 Windstar 3.8L in to my 1994 Ranger. From what I can find online all I can come up with is a lot half answers( by that I mean nothing definitive with those two exact years). I know it'll take the 4.0L and a 5.0L so I'm assuming that size...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad