• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by woodermizer

1. 3.0L Head Gasket Bolt Diameter & TPI

So I'm going to be replacing the head gaskets on my daily driver this weekend. Helped a friend with his before so luckily not going in blind. Did have a question about the bolt size though. For the life of me I cannot find a reference online to the diameter or TPI of the head bolts themselves...
  2. Rear Ranger frame compatability

Yeah, I'd welded together a temp repair section myself and shackled it in. The issue popped up in a few places however and it seems beyond piecemeal repair at this point considering the overall state of the frame. Things were also getting veeery thin in sections due to rust. @ rangerenthusiast...
  3. Rear Ranger frame compatability

Hi all, had a question about rear Ranger frames from the late 90's. I'd picked up a 99 XLT a few years back knowing that the rear was going to need some help, just didn't imagine I'd end up having to pull the whole thing. The plan is to grind off the rivets holding the rear end on and replace...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad