• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Woody88

1. Woody88

1985 Dodge Lancer no fuel pressure

Hey guys, I have an '85 Dodge Lancer ES. It has a 2.2l Turbo and was in need of a new fuel pump. I replaced the pump and tank, zinc liner was gone and it had rusted hence fuel pump death, and on the top of the tank there is a rollover/pressure relief valve. Well this valve ran vapors to the...
  2. Woody88

s10 Forum?

Anyone know of any good sites for S10's? 4x4 to be a bit more specific. I found s10 forum but didnt like it... something as well done as TRS would be sweet if its out there.....
  3. Woody88

87 ranger stereo

Any one have a schematic or color code for the stock stereo on a 1987 ranger?
  4. Woody88

Tranny bolt access

Hey guys, Im pulling the tranny out of my explorer, my first time pulling a tranny, and from what i gather from the manual is that you gain access to the top two transmission-to-engine bolts by allowing the drivetrain to "tilt" after removal of the crossmember and tranny mount? Is this correct...
  5. Woody88

removal of clip holding mastercylinder rod to clutch pedal

would someone be able to tell me how to dissconnect the rod connecting the clutch pedal to the mastercylinder, i only need to disconnect from the pedan. thanks, Cody
  6. Woody88

By the way

I forgot to intor myself when I first registered so I will now. my first vehicle was an 83 ranger singlecab longbox with a 4speed 2.3 2wheel, got it for free and loved it!! got a 91 explorer 4x4 4.0 5speed with 340k rebuilt b4 i bought it apparently and i paid a whopping 100$ for it. My names...
  7. Woody88

2.9 convert

Hey guys, I found a m5r1 on a 2.9 thats 2 wheel and I have a 4x on a 4.0 that is pooched. I was wondering if i could take the tail end off the 2.9's and swap it with the tail end of the 4x4? the 2.9 m5 is in a 94 ranger and mine is a 91 explorer. it looks to me like the bolt patters are the same...
  8. Woody88

What vehicles use same m40dr1 as 91 explorer

Hey guys, i have a 4.0 91 explorer 4x4 xlt an was wondering what trucks had the same tranny, as im not sure if the 2.9 would be any different. thanks ahead of time for any input.
  9. Woody88

91 Explorer no 5th or reverse

I have a 91 explorer 4x4 4.0l which i purchased of a buddy cheap because of transmission issues, the issues are that there are that it wont go into 5th or reverse and this is due to the fact that he accidently went from 3rd to reverse (which i never thought possible but there are witness...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad