• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by woodytanner1

1. Turn signal/hazards not working

Hey Ron! Thanks for the reply sorry I thought I posted back to you but I guess somehow it didn't work. I have replaced both of those fuses just to see if anything would happen and changed the flasher under the driver's side. Still no luck. I checked them with the volt meter and it looks fine...
  2. Turn signal/hazards not working

Hello! Hoping for a little help. I’ve been on the internet and have tried a bunch of different things and I can not figure it out so I’m hoping you guys can help. I have a 99 ranger that I can not get the turn signals or the hazard lights to work. Wipers and high beams do work. I’ve replaced the...
  3. 1999 Ford Ranger 4X4 with Carbed 302

Hello all, This is my first post on here. I am going to be putting a carbed 302 into a 99 ranger with 4x4. I have tried searching on here to find out what I will need to do to get the 4x4 to work but I can not find a post. Will I be able to use the stock transmission with the 5.0, from what I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad