• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wooky1971

1. Where can I buy a 4wd dash switch new?

Thank you. That should point me down the right trail at least. LOL I at least know what contacts should have power. The tech article was specific to a 94 Ranger. The 94 apparently had a fuse in the fuse block as well as one in the engine compartment. The 91 does not seem to have one in the fuse...
  2. Where can I buy a 4wd dash switch new?

Anyone know where I can get a new 4wd selector switch on the dash for a 91 Ranger. I went through all the test procedures in the trouble shooting article on this and it indicates the switch is bad. I hate to buy a used one because if it doesnt fix it I wont know if its something else or the used...
  3. I need some basic Ranger 4x4 info

I have had Ranger 4x4 sitting for a while. I dont recall if its a 1990 or 91. It has been changed over to the 4.0. I have decided to make it into an off road toy but I have a few questions. This is the first 4x4 I have owned so bear with me. First off how well does the ranger 4x4 running gear...
  4. Engine # starting with 9 ???

I have a 91 ranger 4x4 automatic. It was originally a 2.9 and someone swaped it over to a 4.0. I am trying to replace the tps because of a slight idle issue and ordered a 91 4.0 sensor. The engine will hardly run with the new sensor so Im having to run the old one for now. Both new and old were...
  5. will 2.9 to 4.0 conversion clog cat?

1991 Ranger/4.0/automatic/4x4 Hello everyone. I bought a truck that someone converted froma 2.9 to a 4.0. I know that when most people swap out the motor they never consider the cat. My question is will the extra emmisions end up clogging the cat over time. Next let me first state that I dont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad