• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xnj ranger

1. xnj ranger

If you owned my truck how much would you sell it for?

I'm looking into selling the beast to pay for college. this pic is about a year old but nothing's changed since then. It's a 2002 ext cab step side 188k miles auto 4.0 power windows, locks keyless entry Only upgrade I've done was replace all 4 shocks with bilstiens Broken stuff: abs is...
  2. xnj ranger

Pinewood Derby Car

Help me kick around some ideas. For the old guys in my church, they're hosting a chili and derby, where there will be a chili cookoff and a pinewood derby car race. I figure I'm not going to enter the chili contest and devote all my efforts to the car. My ideas were either a first gen hard top...
  3. xnj ranger

Happiness is....

A line of shiny new rangers waiting to be driven. beautiful.
  4. xnj ranger

Last Ranger ever will be built next week

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/driveon/post/2011/12/last-ford-ranger-rolls-off-assembly-line-next-week/1 Sad day:bawling::bawling::bawling:
  5. xnj ranger

Oil on exhaust header causing it to smoke?

So today I was sitting my truck waiting for someone, and I look and see that there smoke coming out of the hood. I opened it up and it looks like its got an oil leak onto the driver's side manifold thats causing it to smoke up. Any suggestions on what to do?
  6. xnj ranger

picked up a new ranger

thrift store find :headbang::headbang::headbang: needs a battery/charger tho.
  7. xnj ranger

whats old is new again

I made an account here back in 09 when I bought my ranger. I lost the password for that one so here's the new one. I've got a 2002 ranger 4x4 4.0. i recently moved from nj to idaho for school.
  8. xnj ranger

how much weight/people can a ranger bed hold?

my record for people carrying is 8, whats your? how many can I hold til stuff breaks?:badidea: lol

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad