• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by yewwoodtree

1. yewwoodtree

garbage fuel mileage

so im getting around 10mpg city/highway no matter how easy i am on the pedal. I got a 1990 ranger xtra cab 4x4 2.9 standard trans. I am running 32 inch tires with 3.73 gears but i think it still should be better. Ive swapped the engine twice and ever since i swapped it the first time the mileage...
  2. yewwoodtree

power steering not working properly

So i recently jacked up my 1990 2.9l ranger and put 32's on her. It used to have 215's. when im driving the ps operates fine. But when i try to steer when i am stopped or am going really slow it is very stiff and squeals. It used to work fine with the smaller tires. Its got 383km on her so...
  3. yewwoodtree

4" lift brake line question

Hey so im throwing a 4" lift on my 1990 ranger 4x4 and was wondering if the stock brake lines are going to be fine or if longer ones are required, Thanks!
  4. yewwoodtree

suspension question

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 1990 ranger 4x4 stock and i just bought some 32" x 11.5" bfg a/t. I was thinking of lifting it 4", would that be enough or would i have to go bigger?
  5. yewwoodtree

2.9 to 4.0 swap

im considering swapping my ticking 2.9 to a 4.0 engine. And i just had a question on the wiring. Do i have to take my whole dash apart and swap all the wires that are under there? or can i splice the harnesses at the firewall? What would be the easiest? I have already done a head swap, and...
  6. yewwoodtree

turn signals stopped working

so i was driving down the road, went to signal and the lights on the dash and on the body stopped flashing, they just stayed on. I was able to manually pump the signal lever to get it to flash. I bought a new signal relay for the fuse panel and then they didn't come on at all. i checked every...
  7. yewwoodtree

somthings wrong

I have a 1990 Ranger 4x4 with RABS. When I apply the brake pedal at high speed I can feel it pulsing when it shouldn't be. I have completely redone the front and rear brakes along with a new master cylinder and rear abs valve. I have also cleaned the abs sensor. What could be happening? Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad