• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by youngPSD

1. full size radius arms

Im going to straight axle my explorer with a full with dana 44 im going to extend the radius arms with 2 inch .250 wall dom what size hiems will i need. I found 7/8" Shank & 3/4" Bore .The site says it fits 1.5 I.D will they be strong enough. Thanks
  2. a4ld gears

Is there a rule of thumb to figure what final crawl ratio with an automatic is. I see that first gear is 2.47:1 is there a way to tell what the torque conv. ratio is. i was running doublers in my head and saw that atlas says no more that 3.8:1 with automatic?
  3. tie rod size

what size threads are the ranger/explorer tierod ends. Are they the same size as the chevy tierod ends?
  4. a4ld and hills

i have a 91 explorer 4.0 a4ld and 7 inch lift with 33 12.50 Trail truck my question is last weekend went out and it was very muddy was going up a very steep hill and i alway run in 1st gear i got 3/4 the way up and started spinning so i let off and went to roll back and i went in neutral got to...
  5. braided lines

what size (AN) are the skyjacker braided lines. Had a line break and need to replace just one. Thanks for the help
  6. 64 chevy springs on explorer

I had saggy springs on my explorer and i was reading about people puting them on rangers so i figured it would work on an explorer. The only thing is i had to make boomerang shackles cause a straight shackle would hit the crossmember.the shackels are not finished yet had to get it moble [/IMG]...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad