• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Z_o-s-o

1. Friend needs assistance

Hey guys, A buddy of mine just bought an '05 Ranger with the 3 Liter from a dealer that has one of those 5 day no questions return periods so hes checking the truck over and had a question about a suspicious looking piece of wiring Wiring in question is in the yellow box. Doesn't look too...
  2. Engine vibration/sound only over bumps

Hey guys just had my timing cover gasket replaced and now Ive got a pretty strange engine noise/vibration that happens only when accelerating from a stop over an uneven surface. It seems to happen anytime the engine is under pretty good load and the suspension is moving up/down. Anyone have any...
  3. Couple of A4LD issues...

Hey guys, I've got a few issues with my A4LD that I posted a while back on the Explorerforum, but I was hoping to get some more opinions. Background: My A4LD worked great, until it lost 4th (OD) merging onto the freeway, it was making a loud droning sound and wouldnt go into 4th. Fast forward...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad