• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by zainyD]

1. Bad Starter Issue

Hey guys, I've been having a bad problem with my 96 3.0 not starting properly. Let me start off by saying that I have a good Optima red top and a brand new starter. I originally figured that I needed a new one since the truck had the original with 176,000 miles on it, but the new one didn't...
  2. Cylinder Heads Question

I bought a complete 3.0 engine about five years ago from what I remember was a 2000 Ranger. I believe the heads are FFV compatible, but I was wondering if there is any way I can verify which style head I have. I do not have the VIN from the truck, but I can get casting numbers from the heads if...
  3. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

This build never ceases to amaze me.
  4. Cheap Way to Extend Rear Brake Line

I have a SAS'd 96 Ranger with approximately 6" of lift in the rear and I am in need of an extended, rear brake hose. Does anybody have a part number for a longer replacement that I could find at a local auto parts store, something that bolts up without the need to modify anything? I would prefer...
  5. d44 flat top knuckles

Actually some Wagoneer axles did come with flat tops. Check out the following link for the years and lots of good flat top info. http://77cj.littlekeylime.com/flatop_knucles.html Read and learn

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad