• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Zergt

1. Zergt

New to rangers engine direction

I was referencing the Manual transmission codes on Ranger station and the forums I found about the SHO swap were not entirely clear. A lot of opinions opposed to solid information. Thats very interesting to hear the 3.0 m50d will bolt in. I just want a fun truck that also useful in winter...
  2. Zergt

New to rangers engine direction

Hey Guys, I just got my 1990 Ford Ranger XLT a couple weeks ago and I love the truck but it is in poor condition. I replaced the cooling system and cleaned it out but my butt dyno is telling it it has about 70 horsepower when the oil pressure decides to be at a normal metric (usually its low on...
  3. Zergt

My Ranger is Cold

Im up in Cloud. The truck has been surprising me with other little issues too. The 4x4 has been staying engaged after disengaging and I have to pull the fuse to release the front diff. The engine was also 2.5 quarts low on oil the other day and I had checked it a couple days before. The engine...
  4. Zergt

My Ranger is Cold

Thanks for the replies guys. The thermostat in there now is a new OEM one. I have the 2.9 v6 with a cheap radiator I bought to replace. Its the one that's only about 1 inch thick. I see what you mean though, the gauge is right on top so I could just plug an aftermarket gauge in. The truck has...
  5. Zergt

My Ranger is Cold

Hey Guys, Got a 1990 Ford Ranger in a trade. I decided that i'm going to chase every issue and rebuild this thing because its a cool little truck. First thing were chasing is no heat in the cab and the temp gauge is always dead on C on the gauge. The coolant was rusty water and disgusting...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad