Search results

1. Ozwynn

Ford has a sick sense of humor...

Oh the Irony... it’s a roll over test mule so they put a Chevy body on it 😂😂😂
  2. Ozwynn

2008 Kia

Can’t in Washington. As is where is means just that.. I could if I could prove they deleted the codes as intentionally misrepresented the car. But I can’t and it would cost more that replacing the transmission for a lawyer and proving it. so I’m just going to fix it. It’s not preventing the...
  3. Ozwynn

Becoming a better welder...

Me AF...
  4. Ozwynn

2008 Kia

I just bought this yesterday. A 2008 Kia Sedona. On the test drive I drove it hard for 60 miles trying to force deleted codes to pop up (common practice for dealerships to delete codes for the inspection). I didn’t get any codes and after dickering on the price I drove it home for $3500. On...
  5. Ozwynn

How does amazon stay in business?!

Dude, I ordered 2 of those spectre fuel pumps for my F150.... one lasted 3 days and the other died last night after 2 months. Apparently the spectre pumps have a 50% failure rate in the first year. Good luck. I just ordered Denzo pumps.
  6. Ozwynn

How does amazon stay in business?!

Working in the Parcel Delivery Industry.... Amazon pays a flat monthly fee for their shipping at least through FedEx Ground.
  7. Ozwynn

My V65 Magna

That Accord was a nice rust free car we scored from a guy at work for something like $250 and spent $900 on a used jap take out engine and trans. That gave us a Vtec upgrade for less that finding the engine that was in it. So for $1200 all in he had a nice reliable car. When he moved back to his...
  8. Ozwynn

My V65 Magna

It’s a 94 2 door Accord that belongs to my son and the truck is my 1990 F150... not that great of shape, just all the damage is on the other side. The Accord now lives in Ohio and and that pickup barely runs. The white pickup is my neighbor’s Toyota that leaks more oil than my Ford.
  9. Ozwynn

My V65 Magna

I lucked into this one. The guy wanted $500 for it. My soon to be ex wife offered him $100. 2 months later he contacted me saying that everybody from Craigslist kept flaking out and not showing and told me if I could have it out of his garage by the weekend I could have it for $100... so I...
  10. Ozwynn

My V65 Magna

this is the 84 V65 Magna I bought for $100 in April 2018. I put a battery, handlebars, grips, tires, and brakes on it to get it road worthy and road it like this for 9 months, approx 9000 miles last Thursday I added new KTM extendable mirrors and today I rode 180 miles round trip in...
  11. Ozwynn

Username

Thanks Jim
  12. Ozwynn

Username

not changing the avatar for a while
  13. Ozwynn

Username

thank you
  14. Ozwynn

Username

How do I change my username without losing all my stats?
  15. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

I got it running decent (not super good, but decent) on the front tank, barely runs at all on the rear tank.
  16. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

EFI fuel injected so it has a return line
  17. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

50 O2 codes on OBD1?
  18. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

I though of this, but I have no idea what the fuel flow should look like if its working correctly
  19. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to pull the bed and clean the pre filters and and get the tanks steam cleaned. but it was running perfectly fine on the rear tank until Janurary. now its like the rear tank fuel pump is dying
  20. Ozwynn

Still starving for fuel

the truck is a '90 with a 5.0L. I dont have the deposit for the fuel pressure gauge until Friday.