Search results

1. Coolant Leak at Overflow Tank

So I think all the coolant issues on my '94 B4000 have been solved (water pump, radiator, thermostat all new/replaced recently) except for this minor one. I am noticing some leaked coolant which is coming out where the elbow from the radiator goes into the tank. I do not think there are head...
  2. Radiator Leak

Was driving the 94 B4000 tonite when I noticed the temp gauge moving a bit erratically up and down. No signs of overheating so at first I thought it was a wiring or sensor problem. But when I got to my destination in a few miles I checked under the hood. I could smell antifreeze. It was dark, so...
  3. 94 4.0l WP and Thermo Replace Gone Bad...

So I am a little embarrassed to be posting this since this repair is pretty basic, but I am scratching my head as to what might have gone wrong. 94 B4000 4.0l V6 truck is in great shape and engine and drive train were runny well. I noticed the coolant was low after a trip a few weeks ago, so...
  4. M50D noises

I have a 94 B4000 (4.0l V6) with 5sp manual tranny, 4x4. It is fairly new to me and when I got it, the PO had just had a new clutch put in (with slave cyl). I beleive it has an M5OD tranny. It has been running very well, with one problem: every so often there will be a bearing noise (squeal)...