• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 90cnfranger

2.3L ('83-'97) Another timing question

So I replace the crank position sensor and bought a new timing belt and tensioner. I got my crank marks to line up but the cam line is way off. I’ve turned motor 360 degrees and it’s still the same. Is there a way I can get all the marks to line up?
  2. 90cnfranger

All data

Has anyone used the company all data. Seen they have pretty much what the technicians use. Wonder if it’s worth a try.
  3. 90cnfranger

2.3L ('83-'97) Tips or tricks

So after replacing many parts in thefuel and ignition section, I’ve narrowed my no start issues. After many diagnosis everything checking out good it’s the crank position sensor. Any tips or tricks?
  4. 90cnfranger

Wanted Fenders

Looking for both driver and passenger fenders for a 1990 or comparable years. Color doesn’t matter as long as they are fairly straight. I’ll pay shipping along with price wanted from seller. Thought about junk yards but these rangers are few and far between. Thanks in advance.
  5. 90cnfranger

2.3L ('83-'97) 90 2.3l no start, no lights,nothing.

So it been awhile since I’ve been on here so I’ll just get to the issue. My 90 ranger has been sitting and now I’ve been putting time into it. So I replaced the battery and I don’t even get lights to come on. The only electrical I’ve removed or replaced was just the battery. I’ve put on new...
  6. 90cnfranger

Center cap screw retainer

On my 90 2wd I'm replacing the center caps on my wheels, and realized I'm missing some of the screw retainers not the screws to hold the caps on. Ive searched for these little suckers with no luck. Anyone got any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
  7. 90cnfranger

Temp sender for gauge.

Maybe someone can help me here. I replace the coolant temp sensor that is for the gauge today and after an all day process of getting the old sensor out, I soon realized the the new sensor had a decent size difference that the one wire connects to. Has anyone ran into this issue and is there an...
  8. 90cnfranger

Tailgate question

Im sure this is not in the correct forum board, if so feel free to move this post. So this weekend I got some support cables for my 1990 ranger tailgate. In the process of removing the bolt to slide the support cable on , the nut I'm assuming that was welded to the tailgate for the bolt to screw...
  9. 90cnfranger

Newbie with questions

Im new to this forum but have used a lot of useful information from all that post and respond on here. So a little background on my truck. its 1990 Ranger xlt 2.3l. This truck was given to me by my late father who got it from his dad. It hasn't been driven in a few years and recently got it up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad