• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Possible cavitation?

94 4.0 manual w/ac. Okay so I can't figure out why my truck is doing this. But here's what it's doing. At idle is where I notice it. So after it warms up, and it runs for a bit the temp gauge starts going from the L in normal, then drops down to a little before the N on normal. And it appears...
  2. New guy

Aye guys. Figured it's time to join up since I've been lurking for a few years. Obviously, I'm Mac the plumber. And I own two rangers. The first one I bought that made me fall in love is my 01 4x4 automatic 4 door. Idk how many miles cause I haven't drove it in a year or so. But dang it RUNS...
  3. Truck won't start

I know I know. Noob question right? Before you ask, yes. It turns over. Little history on the truck. 94 3.0 2wd manual. Bought this truck about a week ago. It's in really good shape for the year, and the fact it has 278,000 on the clock. No water in oil, or oil in water. Seems to run just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad