• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need some help with firing problem

Alright I have a 92 ranger I have SAS and v8 swapped. The engine is a 1987 mustang engine stock short block and has early 289 with big valves they have been ported and shaved. Unknown how much they have been shaved. Stud mounted 1.6 roller rockers, Amazon single plane intake, summit brand 750...
  2. SAS swap flat bed

Hey guys I’m building a 92 SAS ranger and I’m going to build a flat bed for it. There was a hole in the gas tank so I’ve removed it and have a 15 gallon fuel cell I’m going to run on the flat bed. My question is what in-line pump do I need. Yes I’ve searched and can’t really get a straight...
  3. Getting a new to me Ranger soon.

Hey guys long time member here,just haven't been on in a while since i had to sell my v8 swapped 92 ranger. Today I slipped into some luck and found a 1993 regular cab short bed 4x4. 3.0L 5 speed. With 72 thousand and some change on the odometer. I've been talking to the owner via messages and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad