• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1983 2.3 turbo swap into a 1990 ranger

I have a 1983 2.3 turbo from a thunder bird that I want to swap into my 1990 ranger that has a 2.9. After I take the 2.9 out, can I just get 1990 2.3 engine mounts and install the turbo engine in it? After that is there anything else I’ll need to do? I have the wiring harness from the 2.3 turbo...
  2. 2.3 turbo swap

I have an 83 thunderbird coupe 2.3 turbo with wiring harness, and Ecu. I want to swap it into my 1990 ford ranger which has a 2.9. Could I just take the 2.9 out with the wiring harness and the Ecu and replace it with the 2.3 engine with its harness and Ecu? Just a direct fit? No tuning or...
  3. 1990 2.9 manual ranger 302 conversion

Im looking to swap a 302 into my 90 ranger. It is 2wd, manual. I was wondering what all i would need. What other trucks/cars can i use for the engine, wiring harnesss, and ecu? If i were to go carburated what exactly would i need to get the fuel to the engine? As for the transmission, would a...
  4. Non aftermarket ranger bumpers on Rangers

I have a 99 ranger and i was wondering if anyone has ever put on an aftermarket bumper that wasnt intended for a ranger on theirs. I understand that the mounting brackets would have to be modified. I would like to know how the fitment was or how you cusomized it to fit. I'm thinking about Jeep...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad