• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '94 B4000 Battery Light On

Noticed the battery light on while driving today; made it home OK and then started checking the battery voltage. About 12v with the engine off; drop to 11.7v or so at idle and does not get any better if the engine is rev's up. Battery charges up just fine on an AC charger (which I am doing now)...
  2. 94 B4000 214 code (cam position sensor)

Looking for some advise/help with a 214 code on my 94 B4000 with the 4.0l V6. I've confirmed that it is a late build date and has the 95 emissions etc on it. The truck is running great, but the check engine light comes on a few seconds after the engine starts. Other than the engine light and...
  3. 94 B4000 Code 33 help

Well after years of flawless running, my 1994 B4000 finally is having a problem. The engine light came on a couple of days ago, no symptoms and it was gone the next time I started the truck. Then today the engine light came on after starting and stayed on. Tried turning the engine off and...
  4. Coolant Leak at Overflow Tank

So I think all the coolant issues on my '94 B4000 have been solved (water pump, radiator, thermostat all new/replaced recently) except for this minor one. I am noticing some leaked coolant which is coming out where the elbow from the radiator goes into the tank. I do not think there are head...
  5. Radiator Leak

Was driving the 94 B4000 tonite when I noticed the temp gauge moving a bit erratically up and down. No signs of overheating so at first I thought it was a wiring or sensor problem. But when I got to my destination in a few miles I checked under the hood. I could smell antifreeze. It was dark, so...
  6. 94 4.0l WP and Thermo Replace Gone Bad...

So I am a little embarrassed to be posting this since this repair is pretty basic, but I am scratching my head as to what might have gone wrong. 94 B4000 4.0l V6 truck is in great shape and engine and drive train were runny well. I noticed the coolant was low after a trip a few weeks ago, so...
  7. M50D noises

I have a 94 B4000 (4.0l V6) with 5sp manual tranny, 4x4. It is fairly new to me and when I got it, the PO had just had a new clutch put in (with slave cyl). I beleive it has an M5OD tranny. It has been running very well, with one problem: every so often there will be a bearing noise (squeal)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad