• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. alpine67

Fuel Line

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is there a difference in fuel line length between regular cab and extended cab Rangers? I'm doing a 5.0 swap from a 2000 Explorer into a 94 regular cab Ranger. Returnless vs return fuel line.
  2. alpine67

95-97 2wd ABS Spindles

I was poking around the local pick and pull looking for a set of 95-97 spindles to upgrade my 94 Ranger and never saw a set that had ABS. But after looking at a few and the tech tip on converting to Sport Trac rotors, I saw what appears to be a hole and mounting boss on the non-ABS spindles...
  3. alpine67

96 vs 00 5.0 Wiring/Sensors

Anyone know the differences in the engine wiring harnesses and sensors between a 96 and 2000 5.0? I suspect something related to the EGR valve on the 96. Reason I ask is that I found a set of 96 GT heads and intake manifold with all the sensors, fittings, etc that I want to use with a 2000 5.0...
  4. alpine67

94 Ranger XLT 2.3/5 Speed Starting Issues

I recently picked up this Ranger as a new project. I previously had a 88 Super Cab XLT with a 2.9/5 speed so I sorta know my way around these trucks, lol. This one was a non-runner when I got it and was told the fuel pump was bad. The PO told me he was driving and it just shut off and...
  5. alpine67

Headers, Again

Hey guys: Anyone know if Pacesetter 70-1322 headers for a 87-95 F-150 302 will fit a 94 2wd Ranger? I've searched the forum and find no mention of them. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad