• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 265/75/15 Tires. 87 Ranger

So I'm considering getting a set of Toyo open country at3 in that size instead of 31/10.50. Who's run a similar tire in that size. Truck is daily driven so I'm considering at and ht tires as well. 3 inch body lift. Pics for reference would be great. Thanks.
  2. 87 2.9 to 93 4.0 swap wiring

I am finishing up my 4.0 swap and I'm having issues figuring out what has to be sliced at the firewall on the drivers side going to the dash. Donor vehicle was a 93 explorer 4x4 with auto trans which i used. My vehicle is a 87 ranger 2.9 auto 4x4. If anyone has diagrams showing which wires to...
  3. Shift linkage/Cable for A4LD

Alright guys l did a 4.0 swap one my truck and I'm trying to figure out my options with the floor shifter. Can I use the factory floor shifter with the newer a4ld (93 explorer) which had column shifter. I've already realized the shift lever on the trans want coming out easily and want to avoid...
  4. Side mirrors

I'm having trouble finding the correct Side mirrors for my 87 xlt ranger. The mounting holes from top to bottom have a 7 inch spacing. All the ones ifind aftermarket/ that say direct replacement have 9 3/8 spacing. So im assuming mine is not factory. Any help appreciated.
  5. Correct parts? 87 ranger 4x4 auto 2.9

I ordered in some new parts and ive got confused on which ones are correct. Previous owner had used stuff off this truck then just threw in some junk with it. So i ordered a new fuel tank and pumps. The new in tank pump is straight(what rock auto showed for it) the old pump and sending unit has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad