• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine swap options for an 86 b2 xlt automatic?

So I finally took The Crazy Train to the mechanic. Loud loose clunks from tire? Brake pads no problems there. Loud high pitch clacking from engine? Injectors you're fine. Forgot to ask about T case clunk but that was due to the bombshell. Loud low clunk from engine... all 6 rods are...
  2. Pics of my baby and my plans for the future of it.

Okay for pics I do not know how to embed pics into the post but I put them all in an album with some notes if you click on these words here So I am no longer taking the words of the old owner. He said the engine was rebuilt and the transmission was replaced less then 10k miles ago. There is...
  3. 87 B2 Need cat removal and install advise please.

So my muffler well was no longer a muffler. It was stock 30 year old muffler (as per my other post I think this whole thing is) and it had a fist sized hole form in it. Tail pipe was rusted out and it wouldn't pass DEQ so I said screw it. I ordered a new system from Macutoparts.com for 320$. It...
  4. Bronco II with some issues I need help fixing.

So I bought this as my first ever car. My uncle has one that is identical in year and model and I drove that a bit and loved it. I paid 750 for it and she has some body damage but the rest of what the seller told me I'm not believing. Don't use the glass hatch it doesn't work. Works fine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad