• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V2203 swap

Hey all, I have in the works to swap a v2203 into my 86 ranger. Ive down alot of research. I know what I am in for. I purchased a idi model for a good price locally, but for anyone following this if you can get the DI. You'll be happy you did. I will get one some day but for now this idi will...
  2. 302/t18 swap questions

Hey all! I'm planning on swapping my 2.9 for a 302 backed by a t18 with a bw1356???...I think that's the transfer case that's behind it anyway. I have some questions for anyone with answers. I have read through the stickies and the 302 swap write ups. I know what I need to do for the engine...
  3. A4ld valve body tips

Hey all! I performed a shift kit upgrade on an a4ld of mine this year and I thought I would share a few tips. I used this site for alot of info but I ran into two things that didn't find much info on. First. When disassembling my valve body I found several spools that had scoring on the sides...
  4. New member, but not new to the forum

Hey all. Just joined. Ive looked through these forums for alot of info over time and I thought it was time I joined. I have an 86 4x4 stx that I swapped the a4ld out of and put in an fm145...I know its a junk transmission but I payed 400 bucks for a complete truck that ran and drove for parts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad