• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ItsA5Spd

PCV valve

What are the symptoms of a PCV valve going bad? Could this cause a rough idle? Also, where is the PCV valve located? Can I clean this one or should I just buy a new one and be done with it? IIRC, they're relatively cheap ($10-$12)? FYI, I don't know that it has ever been replaced in the 134000...
  2. ItsA5Spd

homemade leveling

I got the washers to level my 96. I just have a few quick questions. Is the coil seat bolt the one on the front of the axle directly underneath the spring? Also, will I need to take the tires off to do this? Last, do I just unbolt it, let the axle drop, put the washers in and bolt it back up...
  3. ItsA5Spd

CB mount

Can you guys with 94-97 rangers show me some pics of where you mounted your CBs? I'm droppin one in here in the next day or two and realized that space to screw into under the dash is pretty limited. Any and all pics/advice would be great! :icon_thumby:
  4. ItsA5Spd

Compression

Hi all, I'm going to to a compression test here soon and want to know what kind of PSI I should be lookin for. I think that it should be in the 110-130 PSI range, is that right? any help is great. Thanks!!:icon_thumby:
  5. ItsA5Spd

Clod knock

When I start the truck, before it gets warm, it has a knock to it. Sounds a little like a diesel. Once it gets warm, it seems to go away though. Any thoughts?
  6. ItsA5Spd

what rear?

What rear is in my truck? Is it limited slip? Also, what tranny did the use for manuals in these years?
  7. ItsA5Spd

New from PA

Hey all, new here. I live in Harrisburg PA. This is my first Ranger, so I'll probably be needin a little help.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad