• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Generic truck bed protection question

Hi I'm considering getting a new truck and i was wondering what is the best (or rather most appropriate for me) option for bed protection. My current Ranger has what i think is a molded drop in liner, but with the new england climate and winter salt, the bed is all rotten underneath the liner...
  2. Coolant leak at thermostat

Hi 07 ranger xlt 4x4 auto trans 4.0 v6 I have a coolant leak by the thermostat, looks like it's leaking by the horizontal seam in the middle of the plastic housing. What do you think is the right fix for this, do I need to change the whole housing? Or is it just an O-ring kind of problem? I...
  3. 100k maintenance

Hi Truck is getting to the 100k mark, (bought it slightly above 90k) and i have no idea what maintenance was done before. My maintenance book is in MINT condition haha. What do you recommend doing at this stage ? Here's what i'm planning, is it overkill or am i missing something ? - oil &...
  4. 4x4 on pavement

Hi Dumb question - when I engage 4x4 and driving on pavement, the truck really jumps around when turning. I know I'm not supposed to do that (you know you have to try what you're not supposed to be doing !!) but i'm wondering if it's expected to have such an outcome ?
  5. FS : 2007 CD/MP3 radio

Hi Replaced the factory unit with a custom unit so seeling my stock Ford 2007 radio, it's the CD/MP3 one. $40 gets it. Available in MA, can ship. Thanks Greg
  6. Smelly AC

Hi My AC system gets quite a bit smelly after driving, turning the car off for a while and restarting the car. Smells of feet/wet dog. Delightful. To be fair this happens to many other cars but this is quite a lot more potent in the ranger. Is there anything to clean up ? any maintenance to do...
  7. Installing ATOTO Year SA102 head unit

Hi Just leaving some feedback here if anyone is looking to install this head unit. Disclaimer : this was my first time doing a radio install. I bought the Scosche kit for my 07 Ranger XLT which came with 2 plastic mounting plates and a cover/filler piece. That kit doesnt really fit the unit, it...
  8. Routing cable for backup camera

Hi Looking to install a new head unit and a backup camera. I was wondering where to route the cable for the camera ? Is there a harness i can follow to get inside the cab from the bed ? Then how do i get to the dash ? Does anyone have any tips or recommendations on how to route the cable in...
  9. Stuck on heat, cold only when A/C max, stuff coming out from passenger side

Hi My newly acquired 2007 ranger is stuck on heat all the time. Keeps blowing hot air regardless of the setting. Only way to get cold is to select "Max A/C" (normal A/C doesn't blow cold). I've seen a number of people reporting the same problem online ...
  10. New owner, new member

Hi Finally made the decision and got myself a 2007 ranger XLT. It will be my project truck (as in to do my house projects, not to restore the truck itself). Thanks for the useful buying guides on this site !

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad