• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. High Idle-P1506 Code

Hey, folks. I've seen this here before, but want to share mine, too. I have a 99 4.0 with 179,000 miles. I know. Barely broken in! Anyway, I got the ol' P1506 code for Idle Air Control. When I start the engine, it idles around 13-1400 rpm. When I drive it at lower sppeeds, it's like having the...
  2. Seat Belts

I have a 99 Ranger Super Cab 4-door. The front passenger belt, which is mounted in the rear door, has a cut in it. What other years will fit my truck? Thanks!
  3. Extended Cab Rear Door Latch

In the rear doors of a 99 Extended cab, there is a 2-prong wire connected to the lower latch. What is it for, and does it have to be connected?
  4. New Calipers & Hoses

Good evening. I'm new here, and in need of a little Tech help. I'm changing the calipers and hoses on the front of my 99 Ranger. Does anyone know the correct torque for the banjo bolts? I could also use the torque for caliper & bracket bolts. Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad