• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How do I remove motor mounts from 1999 Ranger?

Hey guys im trying to put my 4.0 in since the 3.0 was junk. How in the hell do I get these old 3.0 motor mounts out so I can put the 4.0 mounts in? The 4.0 came out of a 1998 explorer but my truck is a 1999. How do I get these old mounts out so I can put the 4.0 in? Thanks
  2. 1979 302 into 1999 Ranger?

Hey guys, just trying to figure out what all would need to be done to put a carbureted 302 in to a 1999 ranger. I can buy this 79 302 for $240. I'm going to rebuild it but I'm coming to yall to find out what all would need to be done to the truck to fit the motor in it. I have read the article...
  3. 1998 explorer 4.0 to 1999 ranger 3.0..... how hard is it?

The 3.0 motor is no good in my ranger any more. The block is all rusted and the head gaskets are popped. It sat for a while but I have the opportunity to buy a 1998 explorer 4.0 that's a manual for $180. My ranger is also a manual. It runs and drives but the motor has a small tick to it. It...
  4. 1999 ranger 3.0 blown head gasket

Hi there everyone. I’m Ryan. I traded a four wheeler for this 1999 ranger 3.0 and I was aware it had a blown head gasket. I took the heads off and am going to send them to a machine shop. My question is that should I just ditch this motor and find another 3.0 or should I try and fix this one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad