• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gas guage stuck on full......

Disconnected wire? Fuse? Not sure where to start. TIA
  2. Head light switch issues 1994 B4000

I've been having the issue that whenever my head lights are on then my dash lights, brake lights and tail lights are not on. If I push in the head light switch just a small amount then they all work but it will be intermittent. It seemed like the switch was wearing out so I replaced the...
  3. 1994 model

Originally thought that the brake light switch had gone bad so I bought a new one and replaced only to find that brake lights are still out. If I manually push the installed switch upwards then the lights do come on. Something is keeping the plunger on the switch from being pressed. I can also...
  4. Cold start valve?

I have a 94 4.0 and it has been bogging down lately. It will run fine for a while then bogged down for a while then run fine Again. At start up when the engine is cold it runs very well but as soon as it starts to warm up is when the bogging down starts to happen. I was told by a mechanic that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad