• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4.0 OHV noise

Okay started truck in the morning to circulate coolant before I flush it to change radiator. Forgot about it. Got back from lunch and trucks making a weird noise. Not overheating but probably got hot for a few minutes (radiator is bad coolant system gets air trapped in it). Noise partially...
  2. Towing a car with a B4000

Not the right section but I need the traffic, move it if you want. So my girlfriends taurus is stuck in colorado springs due to stupid circumstances. I have a 1994 B4000. Not in the best condition. However the engine runs strong. I pulled a bumper pull with a mower and grossed 7K+ and had...
  3. 1994 B4000 camshaft synchronizer

I have a 1994 B4000 the cam synchro went out on. I cant find any information online hardly, apparently the only aftermarket ones available are dorman units which are junk. I managed to find a new old stock bosch on ebay for 150, but I had to remove mine to find the part number. How do I set...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad