• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. to remove or not to remove?

As with my original rattle post a while back (though not that long obviously) I've done a bunch of research or rather attempted to before asking as I've seen similar posts before. On my 93 4.0 4x4, MUST I remove the engine to get the oil pan off, or is there any alternative? I'm game either...
  2. *POSSIBLE* 4.0 oiling mod (?)

Been giving this a lot of thought - and I haven't seen much here on anything like it, nor explorerforum, ford-trucks (although a little discussion on the idea there from years past). My idea is an old one, with a new twist I guess one could say. For those of us who DIY more than by the book, I...
  3. 93 4.0X rattle

93 4.0X oddball rattle I'm sure a thousand people have brought up the subject that every ohv 4.0 owner eventually faces - valvetrain rattle, thinking theirs is unique. I'm not beating them over the head mind you... I'm no stranger to it, but this 'new' problem (maybe problem(s) ) is stumping...
  4. Greetings from the Okanogan plateau

I've used this forum for research more times than I can count over the years. I figured it was high time I joined :) My name is Daniel, and I've driven just about everything with wheels and a few things without. My newest Ford is a 1993 Ranger XL 4x4, which once belonged to my late uncle. I'm...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad