• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ProTouringRanger

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Looking Good. Yea that sucks when that happens or run out of gas.
  2. ProTouringRanger

1999 3.0 misfire

If any one could tell me if 1991 heads will fit a 2005 it would be nice because i have a rebuilt set read to go. Both 3.0's
  3. ProTouringRanger

1999 3.0 misfire

My bad AIC Air idle control valve.
  4. ProTouringRanger

1999 3.0 misfire

Z51 i think it might be a valve seat issue. And i dread that. mine only happens at idle. never going down the road. And i have 3 exhaust bolts broke on each head. Well at 290K its been a good truck. I wish i could tell you more.
  5. ProTouringRanger

My 1995 Mazda B3000 and its potential

Better Do the 4.56/4.88 gears for that size tires. And do a whole lift kit.
  6. ProTouringRanger

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Cant wait to see the Front subframe. Its hard trying to cram a bigger motor in these trucks.
  7. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

Well the engine hoist wont work for the long front end on the mustang. so New idea.
  8. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

steadily having to get the car set up from a street to Road Racing.
  9. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

This has been an onslaught .
  10. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

Looking to start back on the PTR project. Got side tracked from a D vorce and finished up the Mustang so much of it. Got to put Roll cage in it and fix wind splitter and a different rear wing.
  11. ProTouringRanger

1999 3.0 misfire

I have replaced the coil pack, injectors on 4,5,6 , wires, plugs, ICA but not the MAF of the Timing sensor. Big problem is every time i get gas its like it goes in to limp mode which misfires on cylinder 4,5. This is a 4 year problem I've been working on. and yes it has a lot of miles on it...
  12. ProTouringRanger

1999 3.0 misfire

Sir, What did you figure out on the misfire. My 05 has been doing this for 4 years now and I think I'm down to changing heads.
  13. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

I though about using parts of these spindles in the front to get heavy duty bearings for the 315 slicks i will be putting on the front . D35 OE Spicer TTB Spindle Item Number: 82005 Unit Price: $149.00 Quantity Manufacturer Part...
  14. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

Who makes the kit. Bird
  15. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

#%%@^*&!()*&^^%#^^$&*&*#(
  16. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

The 4X4 spindles are better but if you have a 2 wheel drive the mustang spindles have bigger bearings inner and outer than the ranger and will allow wider slicks on the front for autocross and track days. Whats the name of the company.
  17. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

So working on the mustang any ranger could have a torque arm with a 8.8 mustang rear end and have a hell of a suspension set up . Once i get the front spindles so they will fit any body will be able to put 14" wilwood 6piston calpers on. Major up grade for a V8 Ranger. The Torque are will use...
  18. ProTouringRanger

91 Super Cab Pro Touring

Yes and no. Got the front end sold and got the new frame started. So found a 02 mustang and put the ranger on the back burner. Got rid of the wife and getting things back running correctly. The truck will be getting a 351W stroked out to 427 and will have to get the T56 Magnum. to hold the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad