• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. matt21067

Missing Bolts?

Due to a series of unfortunate events amidst a trans swap, I am missing a few key bolts needed to complete the job. Would anyone happen to know the bolt sizes, thread pitch etc for a 1988 Ranger XLT 4x4 with a 2.9L for the bell housing and transfer case? I had everything organized once upon a...
  2. matt21067

WTB: 1988 Ford Ranger Clutch Pedal Assembly/Pedal(s)

I actually have my auto set hanging up on my wall currently. Are yours from an 88? I spent a good chunk of change (relatively) on a set from eBay, serials come back to a manufacture date in 1985. The clutch pedal curves out to the left and won't fit with the 1988 "specific year" version. I'd...
  3. matt21067

WTB: 1988 Ford Ranger Clutch Pedal Assembly/Pedal(s)

I'm in need of a clutch pedal assembly from a 1988 Ford Ranger. Looked all over the place, can't find a single one anywhere. If you have one, shoot me an offer, it would be much appreciated.
  4. matt21067

Automatic to Manual Clutch Pedal Assembly Swap?

So I have to ask before I put the whole dash back together, how difficult wouldn't be to just swap the pedals or if possible just the clutch pedal and leave the bracket in place?
  5. matt21067

Would you have any idea where I could find the 88 pedals? I have no clue where I could look at this point unless someone here is willing to sell/ship. I ended up contacting the parts department at a local ford dealership to find the part numbers and help locate the right transfer case gasket (I...
  6. matt21067

So I have a 1988 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4-originally an A4LD (still in the truck currently) but I figured while it sits where it's at, Id try and figure out probably the hardest problem which I believe lies in the pedals. After visiting 3 different junkyards and browsing probably daily on classified...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad