• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Upper end rebuild white smoke

I've got kind of a similar problem with white smoke from both of the manifolds lately. Oil and coolant levels are good and neither look bad (no mixing). Engine runs great, just have white smoke from the exhaust manifolds. New valve cover seals were installed over the summer and i checked all...
  2. ANYONE HAVE A NOISY 2.9L VALVE TRAIN THEY WANT QUIET?

YMMV, but i dropped in some seafoam with the oil and rode it hard for a while and changed the oil. My motor runs quite well for its age (87) with ~129,xxx miles.
  3. Fuel tank venting...

The other day I opened my fuel cap and it let out a lot of pressure. Sounds like the cap is bad then? I didn't screw it on real tight after that and it seems to not vent as much when i open it. Besides the cap, is there anything else I should take a look at with the fuel system that would...
  4. failed smog at 25mph

Where are you thats still doing emissions on a 30+ year old truck? After a vehicle is 20 years old in MD we can register as historic, no emissions or inspection.
  5. Cooling Issue - Overheating

Hello! I have been browsing the forums to see if others have run into the same issue as me without luck. Turning to the wise internet for some help. Here is what I have going on: 87 ranger with 2.9L auto. I just did a tuneup after i purchased it - plugs, wires, oil change/filter, coolant...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad