• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bgunner

What did YOU do today?

We took Major to the vet for X‐rays on his jaw. He hasn't been opening his mouth all the way for a while now and the vet said he has MMM (Masticatory Muscle Myositis). This immune disease causes his body to attack the muscles in his jaw causing swelling and pain in the chewing muscles. For...
  2. Bgunner

TOTM May 2024 Truck of The Month Voting

Not showing for me either. On my android phone at the moment.
  3. Bgunner

What did YOU do today?

Yesterday I installed front, rear and side skid plates, shock socks, rear brace, temp and voltage sensors and telemetry module on the R/C truck. Today I installed aluminum servo guards. Tomorrow I will be adding shock oil to one shock that developed a leak after installing the shock socks and...
  4. Bgunner

What did YOU do today?

The R/C truck was purchased used and is an early model of the Traxxas T-Maxx with the 2.5 non R engine along with 2-speed trans w/ reverse but still had the TQ3 system in it. When he got it it had two different frequency crystals so the receiver and the radio would not communicate. No way to...
  5. Bgunner

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Glued the aluminum color ring on to the shift knob for the Beer Fetcher. The double sided tape they use just isn't strong enough so I hit it with some CA+ glue. That'll hold it.
  6. Bgunner

What did YOU do today?

Spent the day with a friend working on his R/C truck. We needed fuel and fuel line and radio crystals so that was one trip to the Hobby shop. Come to find out the radio died so that was another trip to the hobby shop. Then the new receiver and old servo connections were different so we went to...
  7. Bgunner

What did YOU do today?

I hit up my local hobby shop and bit the bullet and got another RC truck. I used to race when I was young but my wife at the time took all my cars and box of parts, charger, batterys ect. and sold them on me. She's not my wife anymore... I was looking at the the Traxxas Maxx but found one that...
  8. Bgunner

1994 Ford Ranger No Fuse Panel in Side Panel

Have a look here. https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?media/20240408_175026-jpg.808/ From the EVTM for the 94 ranger For some reason the site is not letting me put the picture here so I linked it. It is clear enough to be blown up and read. you may have to save it in order to...
  9. 20240408_175026.jpg

20240408_175026.jpg

10. Bgunner

1994 Ford Ranger No Fuse Panel in Side Panel

A bit confused with this. Locations for fuse panels in the 94 are under hood driver side fender well and under dash driver side. There is no fuse panel on the passenger side for the '94 model year. Wiring changed from '83 to '94 a few times. What exactly are you looking for? I have an EVTM...
  11. Bgunner

how long do you store motor oil ?

Interesting. I hadn't considered if the additives used could absorb water.
  12. Bgunner

The issue with oil in the engine getting water is from condensation not that it really absorbs water from the air like brake fluid. There is so much more surface area in an engine filled with air than what is in a bottle. In my case only driving a few thousand miles a year, last year it only...
  13. Bgunner

Well there is a reason why they say change your oil every 3,000 miles or every 3 months. Water will get in the oil from sitting in the engine. In this video they discuss oil change intervals and how the 7,500 - 10,000 mile is bad. They discuss a lot more than just oil like a gapless second...
  14. Bgunner

Sealing Around Tailgate

Please excuse the tailgate being used as a work bench: As you look at where the tailgate latches, right behind it is a rubber flap held in with 4 christmas tree holders. IF you can find these this would be the route I would try first. This seals the sides of the gate on my '94. This with a foam...
  15. 20200706_161414.jpg

20200706_161414.jpg

16. Bgunner

Thanks for the link. It saved me a bunch of searching, comparing and wondering if they are legit. It's ordered and now I'll have both sides for this summer. My third eye sees some sheet metal work in my future. Now to hit up Tractor Supply and snag a small chunk of 18ga steel for any inner...
  17. Bgunner

The Beer Fetcher brought me out to the parts store to pick up a front main seal, thermostat and thermostat housing gasket. I also noticed some rust forming over the rear of the rear wheel openings so I hit up LMC and ordered the driver side wheel arch panel but the passenger side is on back...
  18. Bgunner

Yes!! My friend asked if I had a jump pack for the same reason but I don't have another battery or jump pack at the moment so I'm S.O.L. . I may get a jump pack while I'm at the parts store. EDIT: New battery is in and the beer Fetcher is back running again.
  19. Bgunner

I just checked on the progress of the charger and these damned new fangled chargers are worthless for charging a dead battery. It's saying Bad Bat again. :pissedoff: I texted a friend and asked for a ride to go get a new battery. He'll be by later today to bring me to get one. I'm at the point...
  20. Bgunner

Well I went out to see if the Beer Fetcher would start knowing that it has sat for over 3 months. I got exactly what I was expecting, No lights in the cab and no lights with the ignition turned to run so I put the good ole electronic battery charger on it and low and be hold it had some juice...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad