• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PlumCrazy

For Sale Misc 83-97 Ranger Parts (some new)

Few items leftover/just taking up space TTB coil springs (believe they were 2wd SuperCab) one pair new, one pair used - $20 per pair New (used for mock up) Power steering pressure and return lines for and 88 Ranger 2.3 (I think they will fit any 83-92 Ranger) - $30 for both 93-97 Ranger...
  2. PlumCrazy

For Sale RickzRangerz low profile transmission crossmember

RickzRangerz low profile transmission crossmember that came with some other parts I bought It was pulled from a 92(?) but should fit 83-97 Located in Millersport, OH 43046 Asking $50, will ship on buyer's dime
  3. PlumCrazy

For Sale FX4 Level II style Silver Gauge Clusters and HVAC controls

I have two clusters with the factory silver faces, one has the 4x4 indicator lights and the other does not I only have one set of the matching HVAC controls I believe them to be in working order, but would recommend repacing the bulbs while they are out Located in Millersport, OH 43046...
  4. PlumCrazy

SOLD! D35 TTB Manual Lockout Hubs

Pair of Warn or Ford hubs (not sure since the labels are missing) for a D35 TTB Both worked as they should and can include the conversion nuts needed when swapping from auto hubs Located in Millersport, OH 43046 SOLD
  5. PlumCrazy

For Sale Explorer 5.0 Headers and Aluminum Foxbody valve covers

I have a pair of tubular welded headers for a 5.0 Explorer - $100 pair These clear the plugs on GT40P heads One is a used OEM unit and the other side is a brand new Dorman replacement Pair of aluminum Foxbody SBF valve covers - sold Located in Millersport, OH 43046 Will ship on...
  6. PlumCrazy

Wanted 10" Ranger Drum Brake Backing plates

Like the title says, I need a pair of backing plates for a Ranger rear axle. They can be from an 8.8 or 7.5 as long as its a 28 spline Ranger axle. Anything 83-11 should work. 10" brakes can be identified by smooth drums with no cooling fins cast into them. Must be local to Millersport, OH...
  7. PlumCrazy

Wanted Wheels/Tires for rollers

Like the title says, looking for wheels to roll a few of my projects around on I have more trucks than wheels somehow and need some wheels/tires that hold air. Not picky on size or wheel style and not looking to spend much (free would ideal lol) Closer to Millersport, OH the better I have...
  8. PlumCrazy

Found! WTB Frame for 83-97 regular cab ranger

Like the title says.....I need a clean"ish" frame for a regular cab Ranger. Anything 83-97 will work, 2wd or 4x4, long bed or short bed. I don't need any suspension or axles but Ill take them if it makes it easier. Closer to 43046 (Millersport, OH) the better.
  9. PlumCrazy

Wanted WTB Parts to convert 83-92 doors to wing windows

Like the title says.....I WTB Parts to convert 83-92 doors to wing windows Closer to 43046 (Millersport, OH) the better, but Ill pay shipping too.
  10. PlumCrazy

Can you guess what engine?

Just a quick post for entertainment (mostly mine) Can you guess what truck has what engine? Here are some hints. I'll start with saying that one Ranger has an engine that never came in a Ranger from the factory, and one Ranger has boost. I will also say that these three Rangers all have...
  11. PlumCrazy

SOLD! 95-97 Ranger 12" Brake Upgrade

Pair of caliper adapter brackets and and drilled/slotted 12" Sport Trac rotors (very little use, just flash rust from sitting) Came with some beams I bought, but unfortunately the calipers won't clear my wheels. All stainless steel with spacers TIG'd in place. This setup works on 95-97 2wd...
  12. PlumCrazy

7.5 Axle Tube Diameter

I'm nowhere near the truck,and trying to order u-bolts and spring perches for my Gen 1 Ranger 7.5 axle. Does anyone know what diameter to order? Tech Library says 2.8", but most places list 2.75" then 3.00". Will 2.75" actually fit, or will they splay out and not fit in the spring plate?
  13. PlumCrazy

Wanted FX4 Level II manual Trans shift lever

Like the title says, looking for the chrome FX4 shifter for an M5OD
  14. PlumCrazy

For Sale 5.0 Explorer Headers Mustang Dr Manifold

Factory 98 passenger side Explorer 5.0 header and a brand new Dorman driver side Original 60-70s Mustang/Galaxy 289/302 driver manifold. No broken studs. $120 shipped for the pair of Explorer Headers $80 shipped for the Mustang manifold $160 shipped for all three Located in Millersport, OH...
  15. PlumCrazy

Found! Fuel Lines, airbox, and fan shroud for 95-97 4.0 OHV

I'm looking for the small section of stainless hardline/braided line the goes between the fuel filter and an fuel rail on a 93ish to 97ish Ranger. It looks like three lines stuck together that wraps around the frame rail of the driver side just ahead of the firewall. Also looking for a 4.0(3.0...
  16. PlumCrazy

Found! 1995 - 97 4.0 Fan Shroud

Looking for a 95-97 fan shroud for a 4.0 (maybe a 3.0?) Closer to 43046 (central OH) the better.
  17. PlumCrazy

1995-97 4.0 1 row VS 2 row fan shroud

Few questions: Is there a special fan shroud for the 1 row 4.0 radiator? Is the 3.0 shroud the same as the 4.0?
  18. PlumCrazy

2.3L ('83-'97) Frame Mounted Fuel Reservoir / Filter

When did Ford stop putting cartridge filters in the reservoir and start using them as JUST a reservoir? I know my friend's 86 BII still had a filter in it, but I don't remember if it had a normal inline filter as well. I have an 88 Ranger with an inline filter on the frame rail just before the...
  19. PlumCrazy

For Sale Manual Hubs TTB 28 and 35

D35 hub is sold. D28 Hub still available for $30 shipped anywhere in the contiguous 48. I'm located in Millersport, OH 43046 if you want to make a deal locally.
  20. PlumCrazy

Looking for lowered Gen 1 and 2 wheel/tire combinations

I recently acquired my first gen 1 Ranger. I have always had 95-97 Rangers, so I'm looking for pictures showing fitment of various wheel/tire combos on 83-92 trucks with 3" drop beams up front. As it currently sits. Stock front suspension, add a leaf in the rear with the rear hangers flipped...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad