• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Luke66a

Bent explorer 8.8 looking for another axle.

So would this be a legit site to buy a rear end for? My pickapart has no newer fords with disc brakes . https://automotix.net/usedautoparts/2004-ford-f_150_pickup-rear_axle_assembly-inventory.html?fit_notes=7ed90ce635d8928ea3b5a84e2d546bf0&seq_num=28
  2. Luke66a

Now on the 04+ will I have to cut and move the leaf spring perch ? And will I have to find a yoke adapter and wheel adapters since the lug patter is different?
  3. Luke66a

So while I was doing a vehicle rescue in the middle of the night I hit a nasty wash out that bent my axle and the only reason I know is because it squeaks and vibrates the bed. Now Im looking for a full size axle that has 4.10 gears that'll bolt in fairly easy. I running a G50 race pack deavers...
  4. Luke66a

4.0 OHV to SOHC

Its a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0 OHV (When I bought it the guy put in a 4.0 OHV but left the original fuel pump harness from the old 3.0 EFI, which im not sure is affecting my performance. But I plan going to sohc once this engine lets go and I was going to buy an 04 Ford Ranger engine off of a site...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad