• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. noticz

Dash Designs seat covers...Anyone have them?

Thinking seat covers over upholstery to save some cash and wondering if anyone has tried those custom fitted neoprene covers from Dash Designs® If so can someone post some pictures? Really wanting some pictures of a bronco 2 but any would work. Any other suggestions are welcome.
  2. noticz

Rear brake drum backing plate bent, what would cause that and what would you do?

I took the B2 out and the brakes ended up going out on us. Towed it home and took the wheel off and the backing plate is bent out an inch and half. I am pretty sure it wasn't like that before the trip...What would cause this? Also I'm wondering what my best option would be.....Should I put on...
  3. noticz

Chopped top 1988 B2 4.0L conversion with pics (Fuel pump & line question)

Truck is a 1988 Ford Bronco II 2.9L and donor is a 1991 Ford Ranger 4.0L I'm on a couple last steps of my swap and I seem to have mixed up the fuel spring lock fittings where it connects to the braided lines. Can anyone tell me which of the lines are the fuel line and return lines on the spring...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad