• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. janagyjr

Free 2001 Ford Ranger Truck Bed Free To Good Home

I have a truck bed that got smashed up in an accident (you can see it in this thread). It's free to a good home. DM me to make arrangements. I am open to dropping it off somewhere, however we'd have to discuss arrangements. I live in the Middle Tennessee area (close-ish to Nashville...
  2. janagyjr

2001 Ford Ranger - Truck Bed Issue

A few months ago I hit a cliff face after my backend squirreled out from under me (no one got hurt aside from a bit of pride, and the frame is straight still, I think). What model year beds could I grab from a junkyard for a good (if not perfect) fit?
  3. janagyjr

Replacing the Rear Passenger Tire

I need to take the tire off to take to a tire shop to see if they can plug a leak, where is the best place to position the bottle jack?
  4. janagyjr

Hi

Hi from TN I recently (within the last 6 months) bought a Ford Ranger XL (2WD, 5-spd manual). My name is Joe; I'm married with one child (a 2 month old baby girl); CompTIA A+ certified (and studying for Net+, Sec+, and Linux+); currently work at a Domino's while in school getting my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad