• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 97 Ranger - Ditch - Cowl Bracket

Hello! I bought some Rigid Flood lights that i want to mount on my Cowl. I need a set of Ditch Brackets. Anyone know of any that are Compatible out there for my Ranger? Thanks!
  2. 1997 2.3 Ford Ranger P0171 P0303

Hello Everyone Looking for some Pointers here. I have been Battling this for awhile! I did find a Vacuum Leak, Fixed it. The Truck is still running very Rough at idle! When warmed up or cold. Idle Seems to get a bit worse once the truck is warmer. I did try a Different Mass Airflow Sensor That...
  3. 2.3 stick shift

In the morning, the truck cranks and cranks takes a little bit to turn over and fire up, has a weird idle, little bit of hesitation while at stops in the morning on the way to work. Once warmed up seems to smooth out also hesitation while just driving in general, just bothers me. I have replaced...
  4. 2.3 stick shift

In the morning, the truck cranks and cranks takes a little bit to turn over and fire up, has a weird idle, little bit of hesitation while at stops in the morning on the way to work. Once warmed up seems to smooth out, just bothers me. I have replaced the plugs, wires. I have been reading. Could...
  5. Spark Plugs

I was Wondering about Spark Plugs, people are Saying Motorcraft. Some are Saying Autolite. i have a 97 2.3L, Takes 8 plugs. Double Platnium. Will these Be okay ? AUTOLITE APP104
  6. 1997 Ford Ranger (IDLE)

Hey guys! I have a 97 ford ranger. 2.3 Stick shift. Mornings, or whenever i start the truck, Runs fine i take off once i come to a stop at a light whereever. The Truck some times Stalls out, I gotta start it back up. I did have a code of P0303 Which was a Missfire from Cylinder 3. I changed out...
  7. Emissions, (drive cycle) 97 ranger 5 speed

Hello, so I have driven the truck 150 miles. All emission have completed except 02 sensor, and 02 heater sensor. Any advice? No check engine light. Thanks
  8. 1997 Ford Ranger

Buying a 1997 Ford Ranger. 2.3L Only Code that has popped up was P1443. Alot of people are Saying its the Purge Valve. My Neighbor who is a Mechainc took a look at it. Told me its most Def the Purge valve. Anyone have any Advice. Also some of Hoses around it need replaced of course. Looked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad