• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Unexplained Battery Light On

Mods, you can delete. I found a direction and will ask again later if not fruitful. Thanks
  2. AC Clutch not engaging without jumping

1996 XLT 4.0 4wd fixer-upper purchase Got suspension repaired, the motor running as it should, now to tackle the AC. Clutch does not engage when switched to AC. Will not take freon without clutch engaged. All fuses are good, WOT relay is good. Clutch will engage when jumped at the compressor...
  3. Push rod and lifter gum

So, I am working on cleaning the intake and replacing the gaskets. With that said, there is some carbon buildup on the push rods and around the lifters a little. My hope is not to break her down anymore - no lifter ticks. Is there a product I can squirt/inject into the push rod oil hole and onto...
  4. Fixer Upper trouble shooting

*FIXED* Fixer Upper trouble shooting 1996 Xtra Cab XLT 4x4 4.0l OHV Bought as a fixxer upper, possible flip dirt cheap. A couple hundred bucks for a running and driving truck. Needed all four leaf spring brackets replaced from rusting off, but runs and drives, with a rust free body and 4wd...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad