• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. I have a 93 Ranger XLT (Blue Interior) .. What is good price to get to reupholster the seats?

Have been looking for replacement seats, since mine are just a tad too dirty to even shampoo/detail anymore (does not look bad really, but it bothers me) What is typical price anyone has paid on here to to have their seats/fabric redone?
  2. Lose power when AC/DF is turned on.

I did change the IAC last October, but didnt make a difference. Planning on taking to a shop to have them diagnose it likely this week.
  3. Creating HP on a 2.3 (naturally aspirated)

Check the tube from the air filter going to the intake, make sure there is no air restrictor inside there. I had on in mine, discovered a few years ago (emissions thing), removed it a few years ago, the difference in air flow was night and day.
  4. Lose power when AC/DF is turned on.

1993 Ranger XLT 2.3 ... 281k Miles Last year or so, when the AC or Defrost is on, I lose significant power to engine when idling at stop or downshifting from 3->2 and 2->1 at stop. I recharged AC recently but same issue. You see a big drop in voltage and the engine will stall, or come...
  5. Check Engine light - What code reader to use

Most shops now do not have an OBD1 reader anymore, which makes solving my problem tough. I bought a unit off Amazon, but the problem is the CEL does not stay on all the time, and others have said that once it goes out I cant get the code again until the light comes back on. Any suggestions?
  6. Hello everyone from Vancouver Washington

Long time Ford Truck owner (have had my Current ranger since 2004)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad